Details about Julian Sagebiel
Access statistics for papers by Julian Sagebiel.
Last updated 2019-02-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A simple method to account for spatially-different preferences in discrete choice experiments
150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Quality Uncertainty and the Market for Renewable Energy: Evidence from German Consumers
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Renewable Energy (2016)
- Are Consumers Willing to Pay More for Electricity from Cooperatives? Results from an Online Choice Experiment in Germany
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- A consumer perspective on corporate governance in the energy transition: Evidence from a Discrete Choice Experiment in Germany
Energy Economics, 2018, 75, (C), 440-448 View citations (1)
- The structural effect of cooperatives on price volatility in the European dairy sector
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (8), 576-579 View citations (3)
- Are small firms willing to pay for improved power supply? Evidence from a contingent valuation study in India
Energy Policy, 2017, 109, (C), 659-665 View citations (2)
- Preference heterogeneity in energy discrete choice experiments: A review on methods for model selection
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2017, 69, (C), 804-811 View citations (6)
- Preferences for micro-cogeneration in Germany: Policy implications for grid expansion from a discrete choice experiment
Applied Energy, 2017, 206, (C), 612-622 View citations (2)
- Spatially explicit demand for afforestation
Forest Policy and Economics, 2017, 78, (C), 190-199 View citations (2)
- Empowering irrigation: A game-theoretic approach to electricity utilization in Indian agriculture
Utilities Policy, 2016, 43, (PB), 174-185 View citations (3)
- Quality uncertainty and the market for renewable energy: Evidence from German consumers
Renewable Energy, 2016, 94, (C), 106-113 View citations (10)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Machen Genossenschaften Ökostrom wertvoller?
ZögU - Zeitschrift für öffentliche und gemeinwirtschaftliche Unternehmen, 2015, 38, (2-3), 226-237 View citations (3)
- Coping with power scarcity in an emerging megacity: a consumers' perspective from Hyderabad
International Journal of Global Energy Issues, 2010, 33, (3/4), 189-204 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.