Details about Behnaz Saboori
Access statistics for papers by Behnaz Saboori.
Last updated 2023-08-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Environmental Kuznets curve in Indonesia, the role of energy consumption and foreign trade
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
- Revisiting the Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis in the MENA Region: The Roles of International Tourist Arrivals, Energy Consumption and Trade Openness
Sustainability, 2023, 15, (3), 1-18
- The effects of tourism market diversification on CO2 emissions: evidence from Australia
Current Issues in Tourism, 2023, 26, (4), 518-525
- Exploring the nexuses between nuclear energy, renewable energy, and carbon dioxide emissions: The role of economic complexity in the G7 countries
Renewable Energy, 2022, 190, (C), 664-674 View citations (13)
- Renewable energy sources and unemployment rate: Evidence from the US states
Energy Policy, 2022, 168, (C) View citations (8)
- Tehran’s house price ripple effects in Iran: application of bootstrap asymmetric panel granger non-causality in the frequency domain
Housing Studies, 2022, 37, (9), 1566-1597 View citations (1)
- Does security matter in tourism demand?
Current Issues in Tourism, 2017, 20, (6), 552-565 View citations (1)
- Economic growth and carbon emissions
Economic Modelling, 2016, 53, (C), 388-397 View citations (65)
- Investigating the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis in Vietnam
Energy Policy, 2015, 76, (C), 123-131 View citations (286)
- Development of Solar Energy in Sabah Malaysia: The Case of Trudgill’s Perception
International Journal of Sustainable Energy and Environmental Research, 2014, 3, (2), 90-99 View citations (1)
- Economic growth, energy consumption and CO2 emissions in OECD (Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development)'s transport sector: A fully modified bi-directional relationship approach
Energy, 2014, 66, (C), 150-161 View citations (103)
- CO2 emissions, energy consumption and economic growth in Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) countries: A cointegration approach
Energy, 2013, 55, (C), 813-822 View citations (132)
- Environmental degradation, economic growth and energy consumption: Evidence of the environmental Kuznets curve in Malaysia
Energy Policy, 2013, 60, (C), 892-905 View citations (163)
- Economic growth and CO2 emissions in Malaysia: A cointegration analysis of the Environmental Kuznets Curve
Energy Policy, 2012, 51, (C), 184-191 View citations (282)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.