Details about Muhammad Sabir
Access statistics for papers by Muhammad Sabir.
Last updated 2017-03-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- GENDER AND PUBLIC SPENDING ON EDUCATION IN PAKISTAN: A CASE STUDY OF DISAGGREGATED BENEFIT INCIDENCE
Public Economics, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in The Pakistan Development Review (2002)
- Gender Inequality in Labour Force Participation: An Empirical Investigation
The Pakistan Development Review, 2015, 54, (4), 551-565
- Decentralisation of GST Services and Vertical Imbalances in Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (4), 479–495
- Financial Implications of the 7th NFC Award and the Impact on Social Services
The Pakistan Development Review, 2010, 49, (4), 387–403 View citations (1)
- Dynamism in the Gender Wage Gap: Evidence from Pakistan
The Pakistan Development Review, 2007, 46, (4), 865-882 View citations (8)
- Province-wise Growth Patterns in Human Capital Accumulation
The Pakistan Development Review, 2006, 45, (4), 873-890 View citations (4)
- The Burden of Stabilisation on Provinces and its Implications for the Social Sectors
The Pakistan Development Review, 2003, 42, (4), 783-791
- Gender and Public Spending on Education in Pakistan: A Case Study of Disaggregated Benefit Incidence
The Pakistan Development Review, 2002, 41, (4), 477-493
See also Working Paper (2005)
- Dynamic Consequences of the 1997 NFC Award: Provincial Social Sector Expenditures
The Pakistan Development Review, 2001, 40, (4), 967-984 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.