Details about Paolo Santella
Access statistics for papers by Paolo Santella.
Last updated 2011-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Books
- Corporate Governance Reforms, Interlocking Directorship Networks and Company Value in Italy (1998-2007)
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (9)
- The Role of Women in the Italian Network of Boards of Directors, 2003-2010
Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics View citations (2)
- A Comparison among the director networks in the main listed companies in France, Germany, Italy, and the United Kingdom
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (16)
- A Comparative Analysis of the Legal Obstacles to Institutional Investor Activism in Europe and in the US
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- The Italian Chamber of Lords Sits on Listed Company Boards: An Empirical Analysis of Italian Listed Company Boards from 1998 to 2006
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (15)
- Who cares about Director Independence?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (5)
- How Independent are Independent Directors? The Case of Italy
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany
Also in German Working Papers in Law and Economics, Berkeley Electronic Press View citations (4)
- Two New Measures of Bankruptcy Efficiency
SUERF Studies, SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum View citations (6)