Details about Filipa Goncalves Sa
Access statistics for papers by Filipa Goncalves Sa.
Last updated 2019-07-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Effect of Foreign Investors on Local Housing Markets: Evidence from the UK
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM) View citations (1)
- The Effect of Tuition Fees on University Applications and Attendance: Evidence from the UK
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- Immigration and House Prices in the UK
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (1)
- Low interest rates and housing booms: the role of capital inflows, monetary policy and financial innovation
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (46)
Also in Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2011) View citations (16)
- Monetary Policy, Capital Inflows, and the Housing Boom
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (4)
Also in Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (2011) View citations (4)
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2010) View citations (3)
- Shifts in portfolio preferences of international investors: an application to sovereign wealth funds
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England
Also in Working Papers, Banco de España (2011) View citations (3)
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge (2010) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Review of International Economics (2013)
- Evidence on Financial Globalization and Crisis: Geographic/Bilateral External Balance Sheets
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge View citations (1)
- The geographical composition of national external balance sheets: 1980-2005
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (12)
- Does Employment Protection Help Immigrants? Evidence from European Labor Markets
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2011)
- Are the French Happy with the 35-Hour Workweek?
IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund View citations (10)
- The U.S. Current Account and the Dollar
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (97)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2005) View citations (48)
- CAPITAL INFLOWS, FINANCIAL STRUCTURE AND HOUSING BOOMS
Journal of the European Economic Association, 2014, 12, (2), 522-546 View citations (55)
- Shifts in Portfolio Preferences of International Investors: An Application to Sovereign Wealth Funds
Review of International Economics, 2013, 21, (5), 868-885 View citations (7)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- Does employment protection help immigrants? Evidence from European labor markets
Labour Economics, 2011, 18, (5), 624-642 View citations (9)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- The 35-hour workweek in France: Straightjacket or welfare improvement?
Economic Policy, 2008, 23, 417-463 View citations (13)
- International Investors, the U.S. Current Account, and the Dollar
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, 2005, 36, (1), 1-66 View citations (61)
- Capital inflows, financial innovation and housing booms
A chapter in Property markets and financial stability, 2012, vol. 64, pp 71-74 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.