Details about Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu
|Workplace:||İktisat Bölümü (Department of Economics), İktisadi ve İdari Bilimler Fakültesi (Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences), Orta Doğu Teknik Üniversitesi (Middle East Technical University), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Dürdane Şirin Saracoğlu.
Last updated 2010-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- International Capital Mobility and Factor Reallocation in a Multisector Economy
ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University
- MACRO-MICRO FEEDBACK LINKS OF IRRIGATION WATER MANAGEMENT IN TURKEY
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
- Migration and Regional Convergence: An Empirical Investigation for Turkey
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Papers in Regional Science (2008)
- Regional Convergence and The Causal Impact of Migration on Regional Growth Rates
ERC Working Papers, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University View citations (1)
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2007)
- Does Internal Migration Lead to Faster Regional Convergence in Turkey? an Empirical Investigation
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association View citations (4)
- Rural-urban Migration and Economic Growth in Developing Countries
2004 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- ON THE SIZE AND THE EVOLUTION OF THE INFORMAL SECTOR IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES: THE CASE OF TURKEY
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Climate change and irrigation in Turkey: A CGE approach
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2010, 25, (286), 9-33 View citations (2)
- Migration and regional convergence: An empirical investigation for Turkey*
Papers in Regional Science, 2008, 87, (4), 545-566 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- The informal sector and tax on employment: A dynamic general equilibrium investigation
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2008, 32, (2), 529-549 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.