Details about Perihan Özge Saygın
Access statistics for papers by Perihan Özge Saygın.
Last updated 2021-08-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Coworkers, Networks, and Job Search Outcomes
NRN working papers, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria View citations (15)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2014) View citations (26)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2014) View citations (15)
VfS Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association (2014) View citations (15)
- Do Girls Really Outperform Boys in Educational Outcomes?
Working Papers, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Immigration, Enterprises, and Employment in the European Union
- International Migration, Remittances, and the Human Capital Formation of Egyptian Children
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
See also Journal Article in International Review of Economics & Finance (2013)
- Gender Differences in College Applications: Evidence from the Centralized System in Turkey
Working Papers, University of Mannheim, Department of Economics View citations (6)
- Coworkers, Networks, and Job-Search Outcomes among Displaced Workers
ILR Review, 2021, 74, (1), 95-130
- Uncertainty and the marginal revenue product–wage gap
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2021, 42, (3), 564-569
- Gender bias in standardized tests: evidence from a centralized college admissions system
Empirical Economics, 2020, 59, (2), 1037-1065 View citations (2)
- Gender differences in preferences for taking risk in college applications
Economics of Education Review, 2016, 52, (C), 120-133 View citations (9)
- International migration, remittances, and the human capital formation of Egyptian children
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2013, 28, (C), 38-50 View citations (8)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Demographic and structural effects on labor demand in incomplete markets: Testing “Separability Hypothesis” in Turkish agricultural labor market
Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, 2010, 25, (292), 71-95
- Analyzing the Immigration-Induced Changes in Product Diversity and Trade Patterns: The Case of the EU-Mediterranean-Eastern Europe Zone
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.