Details about Mark Sanctuary
Access statistics for papers by Mark Sanctuary.
Last updated 2019-04-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Trade Liberalization, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size
Keio-IES Discussion Paper Series, Institute for Economics Studies, Keio University View citations (9)
Also in Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) (2015) View citations (2)
Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics (2017) View citations (14)
See also Journal Article in Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists (2017)
- Firm Productivity and Carbon Leakage: A Study of Swedish Manufacturing Firms
Working Paper Series, Research Institute of Industrial Economics
- Trade, Transboundary Pollution and Market Size
Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2013) View citations (4)
- Governance and Degrowth. Lessons from the 2008 Financial Crisis in Latvia and Iceland
Sustainability, 2019, 11, (6), 1-16 View citations (1)
- Why is carbon leakage for energy-intensive industry hard to find?
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2019, 21, (1), 1-24 View citations (1)
- Border carbon adjustments and unilateral incentives to regulate the climate
Review of International Economics, 2018, 26, (4), 826-851 View citations (6)
- Market stealing and market expansion: an examination of product introductions in the organic coffee market
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2018, 20, (2), 287-303
- Trade Liberalization, Transboundary Pollution, and Market Size
Journal of the Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, 2017, 4, (3), 927 - 957 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- The contribution of firm-level shocks to aggregate fluctuations: The case of Sweden
Economics Letters, 2016, 147, (C), 8-11 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.