Details about Ryoichi Sakano
Access statistics for papers by Ryoichi Sakano.
Last updated 2014-04-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Unequal Convergence: Evidence from Post-War US States
Working Papers, East Carolina University, Department of Economics
- Airline fare and seat management strategies with demand dependency
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2012, 24, (C), 42-48
- A structural model of mode-activity choice: The case of commuter rail in a medium-size metropolitan area
Transport Policy, 2011, 18, (2), 434-445 View citations (3)
- Public transit subsidies, output effect and total factor productivity
Research in Transportation Economics, 2008, 23, (1), 85-98 View citations (5)
- Are black and white income distributions converging? time series analysis
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2002, 30, (1), 91-106 View citations (1)
- Total factor productivity decomposition, input price inefficiencies, and public transit systems
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 2002, 38, (1), 19-36 View citations (6)
- The Effects of Operating and Capital Subsidies on Total Factor Productivity: A Decomposition Approach
Southern Economic Journal, 2000, 67, (2), 381-397 View citations (9)
- SUBSIDIES AND INEFFICIENCY: STOCHASTIC FRONTIER APPROACH
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1997, 15, (3), 113-127 View citations (11)
- Black public colleges and universities as projects: How do they rank relative to white public colleges and universities?
The Review of Black Political Economy, 1996, 24, (4), 65-79 View citations (1)
- On the Long-Term or Short-Term Dependence in Stock Prices: Evidence from International Stock Markets
Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, 1996, 6, (2), 181-94 View citations (7)
- Entry Level Salaries of Academic Economists: Does Gender or Age Matter?
Economic Inquiry, 1993, 31, (1), 128-38 View citations (19)
- The synchronization of business cycles across the European Community
Open Economies Review, 1992, 3, (3), 233-253
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.