Details about Ayako Saiki
Access statistics for papers by Ayako Saiki.
Last updated 2022-04-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Japan's Unconventional Monetary Policy and Income Distribution: Revisited
Working Papers, Tokyo Center for Economic Research
- Does It Matter If Statistical Agencies Frame the Month’s CPI Reporton a 1-Month or 12-month Basis?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
Also in Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government (2016)
- Dealing with Quantitative Easing Spillovers in East Asia: The Role of Institutions and Macroprudential Policy
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute View citations (5)
- Does Unconventional Monetary Policy Affect Inequality? Evidence from Japan
Working Papers, Council on Economic Policies View citations (74)
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2014)
- Unconventional monetary policy and inequality: is Japan unique?
Applied Economics, 2020, 52, (44), 4809-4821 View citations (1)
- Business Cycle Synchronization and Vertical Trade Integration: A Case Study of the Eurozone and East Asia
Global Economy Journal (GEJ), 2018, 18, (1), 1-15
Also in Global Economy Journal, 2018, 18, (1), 15 (2018) View citations (1)
- The Endogeneity of Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Some European Evidence
Open Economies Review, 2015, 26, (5), 893-909
- Does unconventional monetary policy affect inequality? Evidence from Japan
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (36), 4445-4454 View citations (79)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Early Warning for Currency Crises: What Is the Role of Financial Openness?
Review of International Economics, 2014, 22, (4), 722-743 View citations (6)
- Asymmetric Effect of Currency Union for Developing Countries
Open Economies Review, 2005, 16, (3), 227-247 View citations (4)
- A Proposal to Anchor Monetary Policy by the Price of the Export Commodity
Journal of Economic Integration, 2002, 17, 417-448 View citations (25)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.