Details about Amanda Sahrbacher
Access statistics for papers by Amanda Sahrbacher.
Last updated 2019-11-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- A combined approach to assess the impact of Ecological Focus Areas on regional structural development
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Potential impact of CAP’s Ecological Focus Areas on soil fertility
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- How financial constraints distort farm investment behaviour and regional development: a comparative analysis of four European regions
2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Simulation Results of AgriPoliS about Diminishing Capital Subsidies and Restrictions
Working papers, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies
Also in Factor Markets Working Papers, Centre for European Policy Studies (2013)
- Policy Risk Through Modulation of Direct Payments: Can Farms Live with a Strategic Disadvantage?
108th Seminar, February 8-9, 2008, Warsaw, Poland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- The Impact of First and Second Pillars' Aids from CAP on Farm Profits in France
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (1)
- A combined approach to assess the impacts of Ecological Focus Areas on regional structural development and agricultural land use
Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, 2017, 98, (3), 111-144
Also in Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, 2017, 98, (3) (2017)
- Capping Direct Payments in the CAP: Another Paper Tiger? Plafonnement des aides directes: simple tigre de papier? Kappung der Direktzahlungen: Noch ein Papiertiger?
EuroChoices, 2012, 11, (3), 10-15 View citations (1)
- Regional impacts of abolishing direct payments: An integrated analysis in four European regions
Agricultural Systems, 2011, 104, (2), 110-121 View citations (11)
- Modeling a farm population to estimate on-farm compliance costs and environmental effects of a grassland extensification scheme at the regional scale
Agricultural Systems, 2010, 103, (5), 282-293 View citations (5)
- Consequences of a progressive reduction of direct payments in Germany: paving the way for post-2013?
German Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2009, 58, (04), 11 View citations (2)
- CAP-reform and the provision of non-commodity outputs in Brandenburg
German Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2006, 55, (05-06), 12 View citations (8)
- Impacts of CAP reforms on farm structures and performance disparities: An agent-based approach, vol 65
Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO) View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.