Details about Herbert Schuetze
Access statistics for papers by Herbert Schuetze.
Last updated 2015-07-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Self-Employment and Labor Market Policies
Department Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Victoria View citations (5)
- Self-Employment Dynamics and Self-Employment Trends: A Study of Canadian Men and Women, 1982-1995
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (1)
Also in Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (1)
- Taxes, Economic Conditions And Recent Trends in Male Self-Employment: A Canada-U.S. Comparison
Canadian International Labour Network Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (24)
See also Journal Article in Labour Economics (2000)
- Self-Employment and Retirement in Canada: The Labour Force Dynamics of Older Workers
Canadian Public Policy, 2015, 41, (1), 65-85 View citations (6)
- Income splitting among the self-employed
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2006, 39, (4), 1195-1220 View citations (9)
- The labor market consequences of experience in self-employment
Labour Economics, 2004, 11, (5), 575-598 View citations (33)
- Profiles of Tax Non-compliance Among the Self-Employed in Canada: 1969 to 1992
Canadian Public Policy, 2002, 28, (2), 219-237 View citations (31)
- Self-employment dynamics and self-employment trends: a study of Canadian men and women, 1982-1998
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2001, 34, (3), 760-784 View citations (18)
- Taxes, economic conditions and recent trends in male self-employment: a Canada-US comparison
Labour Economics, 2000, 7, (5), 507-544 View citations (86)
See also Working Paper
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.