Details about David Russell Schmidt
Access statistics for papers by David Russell Schmidt.
Last updated 2008-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Resource Allocation Contests: Experimental Evidence
CAEPR Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Department of Economics, Indiana University Bloomington View citations (72)
Also in Working Papers, Ball State University, Department of Economics (2005) View citations (9)
- Economics at the FTC: Data Intensive Mergers and Policy R&D
Review of Industrial Organization, 2006, 29, (4), 327-348
- Playing safe in coordination games:: the roles of risk dominance, payoff dominance, and history of play
Games and Economic Behavior, 2003, 42, (2), 281-299 View citations (77)
- Cooperation in PD Games: Fear, Greed, and History of Play
Public Choice, 2001, 106, (1-2), 137-55 View citations (47)
- Dilemma games: game parameters and matching protocols
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2001, 46, (4), 357-377 View citations (9)
- Cumbersome coordination in repeated games
International Journal of Game Theory, 2000, 29, (1), 101-118 View citations (2)
- Price Dynamics in Overlapping Generations Environments
Economic Theory, 1993, 3, (3), 541-63 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.