Details about Volker Schöer
Access statistics for papers by Volker Schöer.
Last updated 2020-01-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The success of learnerships? Lessons from South Africa's training and education programme
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Wage subsidies and youth employment in South Africa: Evidence from a randomised control trial
Working Papers, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics View citations (9)
- Compulsory tutorial programmes and performance in undergraduate microeconomics: A regression discontinuity design
Working Papers, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2013)
- Blind Admission? The ability of NSC maths to signal competence in university commerce courses as compared to the former SC Higher Grade maths
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- South African exporting firms: What do we know and what should we know?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- Failing to catch up in reading in the middle years: The findings of the impact evaluation of the Reading Catch-Up Programme in South Africa
International Journal of Educational Development, 2017, 53, (C), 36-47 View citations (1)
- System-wide improvement of early-grade mathematics: New evidence from the Gauteng Primary Language and Mathematics Strategy
International Journal of Educational Development, 2016, 49, (C), 157-174 View citations (3)
- ACCESSING THE FIRST JOB IN A SLACK LABOUR MARKET: JOB MATCHING IN SOUTH AFRICA
Journal of International Development, 2014, 26, (1), 1-22 View citations (6)
- Export Destination, Product Quality and Wages in a Middle-Income Country. The Case of S outh A frica
Review of Development Economics, 2013, 17, (1), 64-73 View citations (6)
- DETERMINANTS OF JOB SEARCH STRATEGIES: EVIDENCE FROM THE KHAYELITSHA/MITCHELL'S PLAIN SURVEY
South African Journal of Economics, 2006, 74, (4), 702-724 View citations (8)
- MEASURES OF COMPETITIVENESS: A DYNAMIC APPROACH TO SOUTH AFRICA'S TRADE PERFORMANCE IN THE 1990S
South African Journal of Economics, 2002, 70, (6), 1008-1046 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.