Details about Ingrid Schoon
Access statistics for papers by Ingrid Schoon.
Last updated 2019-04-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Measuring social competencies
RatSWD Working Papers, German Data Forum (RatSWD)
- Beating the Odds: Exploring the Impact of Social Risk on Young People's School-to-Work Transitions during Recession in the UK
National Institute Economic Review, 2012, 222, (1), R38-R51 View citations (8)
- The Measurement and Evaluation of Social Attitudes in Two British Cohort Studies
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2012, 107, (2), 351-371
- A Transgenerational Model of Status Attainment: the Potential Mediating Role of School Motivation and Education
National Institute Economic Review, 2008, 205, (1), 72-82 View citations (3)
- Socio-economic adversity and psychosocial adjustment: a developmental-contextual perspective
Social Science & Medicine, 2003, 57, (6), 1001-1015 View citations (13)
- Social inequality in educational achievement and psychosocial adjustment throughout childhood: magnitude and mechanisms
Social Science & Medicine, 2002, 55, (5), 863-880 View citations (15)
- Becoming Adult: The Persisting Importance of Class and Gender
Chapter 1 in Gender Inequalities in the 21st Century, 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.