Details about Jochen Schanz
Access statistics for papers by Jochen Schanz.
Last updated 2015-12-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- QE and the Bank Lending Channel in the United Kingdom
Discussion Papers, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM) View citations (18)
Also in CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE) (2015) View citations (1)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2015) View citations (1)
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2015) View citations (6)
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics (2015) View citations (14)
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England (2014) View citations (19)
- The relevance or otherwise of the central bank’s balance sheet
Discussion Papers, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England
Also in CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2014) View citations (10)
See also Chapter (2013)
- Should central banks provide reserves via repos or outright bond purchases?
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- System-wide liquidity risk in the United Kingdom’s large-value payment system: an empirical analysis
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (3)
- Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: theory and evidence from the UK payment system
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2010)
- How do different models of foreign exchange settlement influence the risks and benefits of global liquidity management?
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (2)
- Banks' intraday liquidity management during operational outages: Theory and evidence from the UK payment system
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (2), 314-323 View citations (13)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- The Economics of Large-value Payments and Settlement: Theory and Policy Issues for Central Banks
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (13)
- The Relevance or Otherwise of the Central Bank's Balance Sheet
A chapter in NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2013, 2013, pp 103-116
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The long-term economic impact of higher capital levels
A chapter in Macroprudential regulation and policy, 2011, vol. 60, pp 73-81 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.