Details about Bernd Schnatz
Access statistics for papers by Bernd Schnatz.
Last updated 2012-10-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Survey-based nowcasting of US growth: a real-time forecast comparison over more than 40 years
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (4)
- Where are global and U.S. trade heading in the aftermath of the trade collapse: issues and alternative scenarios
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (1)
- Global commodity cycles and linkages a FAVAR approach
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (15)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2012)
- Leading indicators in a globalised world
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (5)
- Trade Integration of Central and Eastern European Countries: Lessons from a Gravity Model
Working Papers, Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austrian Central Bank) View citations (39)
- Determinants of the euro real effective exchange rate: a BEER/PEER approach
International Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (35)
See also Journal Article in Australian Economic Papers (2002)
- The determinants of the euro-dollar exchange rate: synthetic fundamentals and a non-existing currency
Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies, Deutsche Bundesbank View citations (35)
- Global commodity cycles and linkages: a FAVAR approach
Empirical Economics, 2012, 43, (2), 651-670 View citations (55)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- GLOBAL IMBALANCES AND THE PRETENCE OF KNOWING FUNDAMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM EXCHANGE RATES
Pacific Economic Review, 2011, 16, (5), 604-615 View citations (34)
- The Forecasting Performance of Composite Leading Indicators: Does Globalisation Matter?
OECD Journal: Journal of Business Cycle Measurement and Analysis, 2011, 2011, (1), 55-72 View citations (3)
- Evaluating China’s Integration in World Trade with a Gravity Model Based Benchmark
Open Economies Review, 2009, 20, (1), 85-111 View citations (22)
- EU Enlargement and Trade Integration: Lessons from a Gravity Model
Review of Development Economics, 2008, 12, (3), 562-576 View citations (47)
- Is reversion to PPP in euro exchange rates non-linear?
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2007, 4, (3), 281-297 View citations (4)
- Towards the estimation of equilibrium exchange rates for transition economies: Methodological issues and a panel cointegration perspective
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2006, 34, (3), 499-517 View citations (18)
- Pitfalls in estimating equilibrium exchange rates for transition economies
Economic Systems, 2005, 29, (2), 130-143 View citations (30)
- Productivity and the Euro-Dollar exchange rate
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), 2004, 140, (1), 1-30 View citations (14)
- Determinants of the Euro Real Effective Exchange Rate: A BEER/PEER Approach
Australian Economic Papers, 2002, 41, (4), 437-461 View citations (54)
See also Working Paper (2001)
- Speculative attacks in emerging markets: The role of macroeconomic fundamentals
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 2000, 35, (2), 81-89 View citations (2)
- Sovereign credit ratings, emerging market risk and financial market volatility: A commentary
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 1998, 33, (2), 83-85
- South Africa’s economic prospects after the elections
Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, 1994, 29, (3), 115-121
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.