Details about Michela Scatigna
Access statistics for papers by Michela Scatigna.
Last updated 2016-11-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books Chapters
- Commercial property price collection and use at the BIS
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Banks and capital requirements: channels of adjustment
BIS Working Papers, Bank for International Settlements View citations (22)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Banking & Finance (2016)
- Institutional Investors, Corporate Governance and Pension Funds
CeRP Working Papers, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy)
- Banks and capital requirements: Channels of adjustment
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2016, 69, (S1), S56-S69 View citations (65)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Wealth inequality and monetary policy
BIS Quarterly Review, 2016 View citations (62)
- A new database on general government debt
BIS Quarterly Review, 2015 View citations (11)
- Diversification and bank profitability: a nonlinear approach
Applied Economics Letters, 2014, 21, (6), 438-441 View citations (14)
- Residential property price statistics across the globe
BIS Quarterly Review, 2014 View citations (21)
- Foreign exchange trading in emerging currencies: more financial, more offshore
BIS Quarterly Review, 2011 View citations (25)
- A ratings-based approach to measuring sovereign risk
International Journal of Finance & Economics, 2008, 13, (1), 26-39 View citations (25)
- Interpreting sovereign spreads
BIS Quarterly Review, 2007 View citations (34)
- Securitisation in Latin America
BIS Quarterly Review, 2007 View citations (9)
- Papers presented during the Narodowy Bank Polski Workshop: Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis - 2015 edition
NBP Conference Publications, Narodowy Bank Polski
- Property prices and the real sector: comovements in European markets
Narodowy Bank Polski
- BIS collection and publication of residential property prices
A chapter in Indicators to support monetary and financial stability analysis: data sources and statistical methodologies, 2015, vol. 39
- Has globalisation reduced monetary policy independence?
A chapter in Globalisation and monetary policy in emerging markets, 2005, vol. 23, pp 17-58 View citations (18)
- Countercyclical fiscal policy and central banks
A chapter in Fiscal issues and central banking in emerging economies, 2003, vol. 20, pp 38-70 View citations (10)
- Recent trends in bond markets - The development of bond markets in emerging economies
A chapter in The development of bond markets in emerging economies, 2002, vol. 11, pp 13-41 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.