Details about Stephan Schott
Access statistics for papers by Stephan Schott.
Last updated 2017-01-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Communication and Output Sharing in Common Pool Resource Environments
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University
- Effort Provision and Communication in Teams Competing over the Commons
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (2)
Also in IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich (2010) View citations (1)
- Putting Free-Riding to Work: A Partnership Solution to the Common-Property Problem
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Environmental Economics and Management (2009)
- Partnerships: A Potential Solution to the Common-Property Problem but a Problem for a Antitrust Authorities
Levine's Working Paper Archive, David K. Levine
- Output Sharing Among Groups Exploiting Common Pool Resources
McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications, McMaster University View citations (2)
- Sustainable power and scenic beauty: The Niagara River Water Diversion Treaty and its relevance today
Energy Policy, 2014, 66, (C), 526-536 View citations (1)
- Carbon Pricing Options for Canada
Canadian Public Policy, 2013, 39, (s2), 109-124
- Sustainable Development and Capabilities for the Polar Region
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2013, 114, (3), 1259-1283 View citations (1)
- Putting free-riding to work: A Partnership Solution to the common-property problem
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2009, 57, (3), 309-320 View citations (28)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Output sharing in partnerships as a common pool resource management instrument
Environmental & Resource Economics, 2007, 37, (4), 697-711 View citations (19)
- National energy strategies of major industrialized countries
Chapter 9 in International Handbook of Energy Security, 2013, pp 174-205 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.