Details about Daniel Paul Scheitrum
Access statistics for papers by Daniel Paul Scheitrum.
Last updated 2020-11-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Exploring the Role of Natural Gas in U.S. Trucking (Revised Version)
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis
- Piecemeal State–Level Farm Regulation and the U.S. Commerce Clause
2019 Annual Meeting, July 21-23, Atlanta, Georgia, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Analysis of United States Supplies of RNG and their Impact on the California Low Carbon Fuel Standard through 2030
2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Renewable Natural Gas as a Solution to Climate Goals: Response to California's Low Carbon Fuel Standard
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Potential to Build Current Natural Gas Infrastructure to Accommodate the Future Conversion to Near-Zero Transportation Technology
Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis View citations (1)
- Renewable Natural Gas as a Solution to Climate Goals: Supply Estimates and Response to California’s Low Carbon Fuel Standard
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Realized and potential global production effects from genetic engineering
Food Policy, 2020, 93, (C)
- Sewing terror: price dynamics of the strawberry needle crisis
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2020, 64, (2), 229-243
- International sourcing decisions in the wake of a food scandal
Food Policy, 2018, 81, (C), 48-57
- Natural gas as a bridge to hydrogen transportation fuel: Insights from the literature
Energy Policy, 2018, 115, (C), 317-329 View citations (8)
- WTI and Brent futures pricing structure
Energy Economics, 2018, 72, (C), 462-469 View citations (8)
- California low carbon fuel policies and natural gas fueling infrastructure: Synergies and challenges to expanding the use of RNG in transportation
Energy Policy, 2017, 110, (C), 355-364 View citations (3)
- Geospatial, Temporal and Economic Analysis of Alternative Fuel Infrastructure: The case of freight and U.S. natural gas markets
The Energy Journal, 2017, Volume 38, (Number 6) View citations (5)
- Renewable natural gas in California: An assessment of the technical and economic potential
Energy Policy, 2017, 111, (C), 235-245 View citations (5)
- Testing substitution between private and public storage in the U.S. oil market: A study on the U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve
Energy Economics, 2017, 64, (C), 483-493 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.