Details about Abhijit Sengupta
|Postal address:||Economics Merewether Building University of Sydney Sydney NSW 2006 Australia|
|Workplace:||School of Economics, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, University of Sydney, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Abhijit Sengupta.
Last updated 2010-06-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Dynamic Model of Search and Intermediation
Discussion Papers, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales View citations (4)
- Search and Endogenous Intermediation: A Model of the Merchant Trader
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society
- A Coalition-formation Approach to Equilibrium Federations and Trading Block s
Department of Economics Working Papers, McMaster University View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (1997)
- Generalized Characterics Functions: A Normative Interpretation
Working Papers, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics
- A Hotelling-Downs model of electoral competition with the option to quit
Games and Economic Behavior, 2008, 62, (2), 661-674 View citations (1)
- A Coalition-Formation Approach to Equilibrium Federations and Trading Blocs
American Economic Review, 1997, 87, (5), 940-56 View citations (66)
See also Working Paper (1996)
- A Property of the Core
Games and Economic Behavior, 1996, 12, (2), 266-273 View citations (31)
- Viable Proposals
International Economic Review, 1994, 35, (2), 347-59 View citations (17)
- On a criterion of infinite-horizon efficiency
Journal of Economic Theory, 1988, 46, (2), 409-413
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.