Details about Arijit Sen
Access statistics for papers by Arijit Sen.
Last updated 2020-09-30. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The kin system as a poverty trap?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (35)
- Homeownership, community interactions, and segregation
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2005)
- Home Ownership, Local Interactions and Segregation
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers, Econometric Society
- Taxation by Auction: Fund-Raising by 19th Century Indian Guilds
Department of Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics, Williams College
Also in Center for Development Economics, Department of Economics, Williams College (2000)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Economics (2004)
- Intertemporal Contractual Relationships With Agent Switching
Working Papers, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs
- On Allocation Contests for Publicly Provided Goods
South Asian Journal of Macroeconomics and Public Finance, 2018, 7, (1), 1-16
- Symmetry in Bargaining and Efficient Contracts under Asymmetric Information
Studies in Microeconomics, 2017, 5, (2), 132-142
- Homeownership, Community Interactions, and Segregation
American Economic Review, 2005, 95, (4), 1167-1189 View citations (23)
See also Working Paper (2004)
- Taxation by auction: fund raising by 19th century Indian guilds
Journal of Development Economics, 2004, 74, (2), 411-428
See also Working Paper (2000)
- Multidimensional Bargaining under Asymmetric Information
International Economic Review, 2000, 41, (2), 425-50 View citations (7)
- Seller Financing of Consumer Durables
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 1998, 7, (3), 435-460 View citations (6)
- Termination Clauses in Long‐Term Contracts
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 1996, 5, (4), 473-496 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.