Details about John Sedunov, III
Access statistics for papers by John Sedunov, III.
Last updated 2018-03-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do bank bailouts reduce or increase systemic risk? the effects of TARP on financial system stability
Research Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City View citations (10)
- The Granular Nature of Large Institutional Investors
Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series, Swiss Finance Institute View citations (14)
Also in Working Paper Series, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics (2015) View citations (3)
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2016) View citations (7)
- Bank liquidity creation and real economic output
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2017, 81, (C), 1-19 View citations (35)
- DOES BANK TECHNOLOGY AFFECT SMALL BUSINESS LENDING DECISIONS?
Journal of Financial Research, 2017, 40, (1), 5-32 View citations (1)
- Governance mechanisms and effective activism: Evidence from shareholder proposals on poison pills
Journal of Empirical Finance, 2017, 43, (C), 185-202 View citations (1)
- A comprehensive approach to measuring the relation between systemic risk exposure and sovereign debt
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 23, (C), 62-78 View citations (12)
- What is the systemic risk exposure of financial institutions?
Journal of Financial Stability, 2016, 24, (C), 71-87 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.