Details about Atsushi Sekine
Access statistics for papers by Atsushi Sekine.
Last updated 2020-03-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Effects of commodity price shocks on inflation: A cross-country analysis
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
Also in ESRI Discussion paper series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) (2016)
Discussion papers, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University (2014) View citations (4)
UTokyo Price Project Working Paper Series, University of Tokyo, Graduate School of Economics (2014)
See also Journal Article in Oxford Economic Papers (2018)
- Effects of Mineral-Commodity Price Shocks on Monetary Policy in Developed Countries
KIER Working Papers, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research
See also Journal Article in Applied Economics (2015)
- Oil price pass-through to consumer prices and the inflationary environment: a STAR approach
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (6), 484-488
- Effects of commodity price shocks on inflation: a cross-country analysis
Oxford Economic Papers, 2018, 70, (4), 1108-1135 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2017)
- Effects of mineral-commodity price shocks on monetary policy in developed countries
Applied Economics, 2015, 47, (31), 3332-3346 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.