Details about Dinabandhu Sethi
Access statistics for papers by Dinabandhu Sethi.
Last updated 2021-04-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- An Augmented Taylor rule for India’s Monetary Policy: Does Governor Regime Matters?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Central Transfer a Curse or Blessing? Evidence from the Relative Revenue Effort of Indian States
Australian Economic Review, 2020, 53, (2), 214-227
- Has FRBM rule influenced fiscal deficit-growth nexus differently in India?
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2020, 13, (1), 53-66
- Monetary Policy and Financial Stability: The Role of Inflation Targeting
Australian Economic Review, 2020, 53, (1), 50-75 View citations (2)
- Threshold level of fiscal deficit: revisiting FRBMA limit in Indian states
Journal of Social and Economic Development, 2020, 22, (2), 233-249
- Credibility of inflation targeting: some recent Asian evidence
Economic Change and Restructuring, 2019, 52, (3), 203-219 View citations (1)
- Is bitcoin a near stock? Linear and non-linear causal evidence from a price–volume relationship
International Journal of Managerial Finance, 2019, 15, (4), 533-545 View citations (4)
- Can a Disinflationary Policy Have a Differential Impact on Sectoral Output? A Look at Sacrifice Ratios in OECD and Non-OECD Countries
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2018, 12, (2), 138-170 View citations (1)
- Estimating Sectoral Disinflation Cost in India: Some Structural VAR Evidence
Journal of Quantitative Economics, 2018, 16, (1), 23-46 View citations (1)
- Financial inclusion and economic growth linkage: some cross country evidence
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, 2018, 10, (3), 369-385 View citations (32)
- Financial inclusion matters for economic growth in India
International Journal of Social Economics, 2018, 46, (1), 132-151 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.