Details about Paolo Sgrignoli
Access statistics for papers by Paolo Sgrignoli.
Last updated 2018-11-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Indirect Effects of FDI on Trade: A Network Perspective
Working Papers, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2017)
- Instability And Network Effects In Innovative Markets
Working Papers, University of Verona, Department of Economics
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2014)
See also Journal Article in Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM) (2015)
- The World Trade Web: A Multiple-Network Perspective
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (4)
- The migration network effect on international trade
Working Papers, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca View citations (1)
- The Relation Between Global Migration and Trade Networks
Working Papers, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca View citations (8)
Also in Papers, arXiv.org (2013) View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications (2015)
- The network of migrants and international trade
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2018, 35, (3), 763-787 View citations (2)
- The indirect effects of foreign direct investment on trade: A network perspective
The World Economy, 2017, 40, (10), 2193-2225 View citations (5)
- Instability and network effects in innovative markets
Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), 2015, 108, (C), 260-271
See also Working Paper (2014)
- The relation between global migration and trade networks
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, 2015, 417, (C), 245-260 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2013)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.