Details about Solomiya Shpak
Access statistics for papers by Solomiya Shpak.
Last updated 2023-07-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Damaged Collateral and Firm-Level Finance: Evidence from Russia's War in Ukraine
SocArXiv, Center for Open Science
- Domestic violence legislation - Awareness and support in Latvia, Russia and Ukraine
SITE Working Paper Series, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics
- Is Privatization Working in Ukraine? New Estimates from Comprehensive Manufacturing Firm Data, 1989-2013
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA)
- The Oligarch Vanishes: Defensive Ownership, Property Rights, and Political Connections
Quarterly Journal of Political Science, 2022, 17, (4), 513-546
- Determinants of Corporate Loan Interest Rate: Case of Ukraine
Visnyk of the National Bank of Ukraine, 2021, (251), 4-13
- Impact of privatization on employment and earnings
IZA World of Labor, 2019, 93 View citations (1)
- Is Privatization Working in Ukraine?
Comparative Economic Studies, 2019, 61, (1), 1-35 View citations (2)
- The motherhood wage penalty in times of transition
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2016, 44, (1), 56-75 View citations (8)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.