Details about Rajesh Sharma
Access statistics for papers by Rajesh Sharma.
Last updated 2022-02-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do economic endeavors complement sustainability goals in the emerging economies of South and Southeast Asia?
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (2)
- Does financial development reinforce environmental footprints? Evidence from emerging Asian countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (13)
- Examining the temporal impact of stock market development on carbon intensity: Evidence from South Asian countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
- Analyzing Nonlinear Impact of Economic Growth Drivers on CO2 Emissions: Designing an SDG Framework for India
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in Energy Policy (2021)
- Does renewable energy consumption reduce ecological footprint? Evidence from eight developing countries of Asia
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (9)
- Examining the impacts of economic and demographic aspects on the ecological footprint in South and Southeast Asian countries
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (8)
- Aid-Growth Association and Role of Economic Policies: New Evidence from South and Southeast Asian Countries
Global Business Review, 2021, 22, (3), 735-752
- Analyzing nonlinear impact of economic growth drivers on CO2 emissions: Designing an SDG framework for India
Energy Policy, 2021, 148, (PB) View citations (43)
See also Working Paper (2020)
- Analyzing the impact of export diversification and technological innovation on renewable energy consumption: Evidences from BRICS nations
Renewable Energy, 2021, 178, (C), 1034-1045 View citations (13)
- Assessing Dynamism of Crude Oil Demand in Middle-Income Countries of South Asia: A Panel Data Investigation
Global Business Review, 2021, 22, (1), 169-183 View citations (3)
- The effect of assortment and fulfillment on shopping assistance and efficiency: An e-tail servicescape perspective
Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, 2021, 59, (C) View citations (1)
- Unveiling the asymmetric impact of exports, oil prices, technological innovations, and income inequality on carbon emissions in India
Resources Policy, 2021, 74, (C) View citations (8)
- Linkages between Financial Development and Economic Growth in the Middle-Income Countries of South Asia: A Panel Data Investigation
Vision, 2020, 24, (2), 140-150 View citations (8)
- Dynamism between selected macroeconomic determinants and electricity consumption in India
International Journal of Social Economics, 2019, 46, (6), 805-821 View citations (11)
- Impact of Selected Macroeconomic Determinants on Economic Growth in India: An Empirical Study
Vision, 2018, 22, (4), 405-415 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.