Details about Ann Sherman
Access statistics for papers by Ann Sherman.
Last updated 2016-04-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Why Don't Issuers Choose IPO Auctions? The Complexity of Indirect Mechanisms
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (2)
- Learning to Fail? Evidence from Frequent IPO Investors
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Why Do IPO Auctions Fail?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (17)
- Building the IPO Order Book: Underpricing and Participation Limits With Costly Information
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Financial Economics (2002)
- Share auctions of initial public offerings: Global evidence
Journal of Financial Intermediation, 2015, 24, (3), 283-311 View citations (13)
- Do Investors Learn from Experience? Evidence from Frequent IPO Investors
Review of Financial Studies, 2011, 24, (5), 1560-1589 View citations (67)
- Endogenous Entry and Partial Adjustment in IPO Auctions: Are Institutional Investors Better Informed?
Review of Financial Studies, 2010, 23, (3), 1200-1230 View citations (30)
- Global trends in IPO methods: Book building versus auctions with endogenous entry
Journal of Financial Economics, 2005, 78, (3), 615-649 View citations (68)
- Reforming the Bookbuilding Process for IPOs
Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, 2005, 17, (1), 67-72 View citations (14)
- Building the IPO order book: underpricing and participation limits with costly information
Journal of Financial Economics, 2002, 65, (1), 3-29 View citations (100)
See also Working Paper (2000)
- IPOs and Long-Term Relationships: An Advantage of Book Building
Review of Financial Studies, 2000, 13, (3), 697-714 View citations (56)
- Underwriter Certification and the Effect of Shelf Registration on Due Diligence
Financial Management, 1999, 28, (1) View citations (9)
- The Determinants of Corporate Liquidity: Theory and Evidence
Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, 1998, 33, (3), 335-359 View citations (327)
- International differences in oversubscription and underpricing of IPOs
Journal of Corporate Finance, 1996, 2, (4), 359-381 View citations (42)
- The winner's curse and international methods of allocating initial public offerings
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 1996, 4, (1), 15-30 View citations (20)
- The Pricing of Best Efforts New Issues
Journal of Finance, 1992, 47, (2), 781-90 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.