Details about Chandra Shah
Access statistics for papers by Chandra Shah.
Last updated 2021-07-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Teaching ‘out of field’ in STEM subjects in Australia: Evidence from PISA 2015
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
Also in GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO) (2020)
- Employment Shifts in the Technical and Further Education Workforce in Victoria
Education Economics, 2003, 11, (2), 193-208
- Employment changes and job openings for new entrants in nursing and caring occupations in Australia
Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), 2003, 6, (3), 453-472 View citations (2)
- Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations
Econometrics Journal, 2002, 5, (1), 149-159 View citations (114)
- Recurrent Teacher Cost per Student by Key Learning Area: Upper Secondary Schools, Victoria, Australia
Education Economics, 1998, 6, (2), 121-139
- Model selection in univariate time series forecasting using discriminant analysis
International Journal of Forecasting, 1997, 13, (4), 489-500 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.