Details about M. Najeeb Shafiq
Access statistics for papers by M. Najeeb Shafiq.
Last updated 2021-04-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Crises and Returns to University Education in Middle-Income Countries: Stylized Facts and COVID-19 Projections
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
- A positive stigma for child labor ?
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (1)
- Are there educational and psychological benefits from private supplementary tutoring in Mainland China? Evidence from the China Education Panel Survey, 2013–15
International Journal of Educational Development, 2020, 72, (C)
- Who Benefits from Higher Education in Low- and Middle-Income Countries?
Journal of Development Studies, 2019, 55, (11), 2403-2423
- Aspects of Moral Change in India, 1990–2006: Evidence from Public Attitudes toward Tax Evasion and Bribery
World Development, 2015, 68, (C), 136-148
- Gender gaps in mathematics, science and reading achievements in Muslim countries: a quantile regression approach
Education Economics, 2013, 21, (4), 343-359
- Do School Incentives and Accountability Measures Improve Skills in the Middle East and North Africa? The Cases of Jordan and Tunisia
Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, 2011, 7, (2), 1-28 View citations (3)
- What Criteria Should Policy-makers Use for Assisting Households with Educational Expenditure?
South Asia Economic Journal, 2011, 12, (1), 25-37
- An Empirical Illustration of Positive Stigma towards Child Labor
Economics Bulletin, 2010, 30, (1), 799-807 View citations (6)
- Do education and income affect support for democracy in Muslim countries? Evidence from the Pew Global Attitudes Project
Economics of Education Review, 2010, 29, (3), 461-469 View citations (13)
- Education, Income, and Support for Suicide Bombings: Evidence from Six Muslim Countries
Journal of Conflict Resolution, 2010, 54, (1), 146-178 View citations (14)
- Educational Attainment and Attitudes Towards War in Muslim Countries Contemplating War: The Cases of Jordan, Lebanon, Pakistan, and Turkey
Journal of Development Studies, 2010, 46, (8), 1424-1441
- A reversal of educational fortune? Educational gender gaps in Bangladesh
Journal of International Development, 2009, 21, (1), 137-155 View citations (5)
- Household Rates of Return to Education in Rural Bangladesh: Accounting for Direct Costs, Child Labour, and Option Value
Education Economics, 2007, 15, (3), 343-358 View citations (3)
- Household schooling and child labor decisions in rural Bangladesh
Journal of Asian Economics, 2007, 18, (6), 946-966 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.