Details about Moses Shayo
Access statistics for papers by Moses Shayo.
Last updated 2017-12-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- How Do We Choose Our Identity? A Revealed Preference Approach Using Food Consumption
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
- Charity Begins at Home (and at School): Effects of Religion-Based Discrimination in Education
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- Grexit vs. Brexit: International Integration under Endogenous Social Identities
CAGE Online Working Paper Series, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE)
- Valuing Peace: The Effects of Financial Market Exposure on Votes and Political Attitudes
Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business
- Non-Consequentialist Voting
Discussion Paper Series, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem View citations (19)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2012)
- HOW LARGE ARE NON-BUDGET-CONSTRAINT EFFECTS OF PRICES ON DEMAND?
Working Papers, American Association of Wine Economists View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Journal: Applied Economics (2009)
- Social Identity and Preferences over Redistribution
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers View citations (10)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Public Economics (2010)
- Conflict and the Persistence of Ethnic Bias
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2017, 9, (4), 137-65 View citations (4)
- Long term savings decisions: Financial reform, peer effects and ethnicity
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2014, 106, (C), 235-253 View citations (5)
- Social Identification and Ethnic Conflict
American Political Science Review, 2013, 107, (02), 294-325 View citations (14)
- Non-consequentialist voting
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2012, 81, (1), 299-313 View citations (30)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Judicial Ingroup Bias in the Shadow of Terrorism
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, 2011, 126, (3), 1447-1484 View citations (50)
- Social identity and preferences over redistribution
Journal of Public Economics, 2010, 94, (3-4), 269-278 View citations (112)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- A Model of Social Identity with an Application to Political Economy: Nation, Class, and Redistribution
American Political Science Review, 2009, 103, (02), 147-174 View citations (99)
- Behavioral Economics and its Applications. Edited by PETER DIAMOND and HANNU VARTIAINEN
Economica, 2009, 76, (302), 404-405
- How Large Are Non-Budget-Constraint Effects of Prices on Demand?
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics, 2009, 1, (4), 170-99 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2009)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.