Details about Pauline M. Shum
Access statistics for papers by Pauline M. Shum.
Last updated 2008-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Corporate Taxes and Investment Horizon
Working Papers, York (Canada) - Department of Economics
- The law of one price, noise and “irrational exuberance”: the auction market for Picasso prints
Journal of Cultural Economics, 2007, 31, (4), 263-277 View citations (9)
- What explains household stock holdings?
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2006, 30, (9), 2579-2597 View citations (33)
- Irreversible investment and endogenous financing: An evaluation of the corporate tax effects
Journal of Monetary Economics, 1999, 43, (1), 143-171 View citations (9)
- The Returns to Picasso's Prints and to Traditional Financial Assets, 1977 to 1996
Journal of Cultural Economics, 1999, 23, (3), 181-190 View citations (23)
- Stock Market Response to Political Uncertainty: Evidence from the 1992 Constitutional Referendum
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1996, 29, (s1), 213-18 View citations (2)
- Taxes and Corporate Debt Policy in Canada: An Empirical Investigation
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1996, 29, (3), 556-72 View citations (13)
- The 1992 Canadian Constitutional Referendum Using Financial Data to Assess Economic Consequences
Canadian Journal of Economics, 1995, 28, (4a), 794-807 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.