Details about Sergey Shvydun
Access statistics for papers by Sergey Shvydun.
Last updated 2020-05-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Key Borrowers Detection by Long-Range Interactions
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (1)
Also in HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics (2016)
- Centrality measures in networks based on nodes attributes, long-range interactions and group influence
Papers, arXiv.org View citations (4)
- Performance-Based Typology Of Universities: Evidence From Russia
HSE Working papers, National Research University Higher School of Economics
- Power Distribution in the Networks of Terrorist Groups: 2001–2018
Group Decision and Negotiation, 2020, 29, (3), 399-424
- Allocation of Disputable Zones in the Arctic Region
Group Decision and Negotiation, 2019, 28, (1), 11-42
- An Importance of Russian and International Economic Journals: a Network Approach
Journal of the New Economic Association, 2016, 30, (2), 193-205 View citations (1)
- From equality to diversity: Classifying Russian universities in a performance oriented system
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2016, 103, (C), 228-239 View citations (7)
- Typology and Analysis of Russian Universities’ Performance in Education and Science Perspectives
Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), 2013, 7, (3), 48-63 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.