Details about David W. Shideler
Access statistics for papers by David W. Shideler.
Last updated 2020-02-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Do Incentives Programs Cause Growth? The Case of The Oklahoma Quality Jobs Program and Community-level Economic Growth
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
See also Journal Article in Economic Development Quarterly (2016)
- Estimating Government Policy Preferences to Predict New Firm Formation
2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Methods for Estimating Economic Damages from Environmental Contamination
2011 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2011, Corpus Christi, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Entrepreneurial Programs: Which Contribute to Oklahoma Business Owners' Success?
2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Does Broadband Access Impact Population Growth in Rural America?
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- DETERMINANTS OF INDIVIDUAL SOCIAL CAPITAL INVESTMENT
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- SOCIAL NETWORKS, SOCIAL CAPITAL AND COMMUNITY ECONOMIC GROWTH
2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- The influence of oil and natural gas employment on local retail spending: evidence from Oklahoma panel data
The Annals of Regional Science, 2020, 64, (1), 133-157
- Do Farmers’ Markets Boost Main Street? Direct-to-Consumer Agricultural Production Impacts on the Food Retail Sector
Journal of Food Distribution Research, 2018, 49, (2) View citations (1)
- Putting Local Food Dollars to Work: The Economic Benefits of Local Food Dollars to Workers, Farms and Communities
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2018, 33, (3) View citations (1)
- Do Incentive Programs Cause Growth? The Case of the Oklahoma Quality Jobs Program and Community-Level Economic Growth
Economic Development Quarterly, 2016, 30, (1), 62-74 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Measuring Schumpeterian activity using a composite indicator
Journal of Entrepreneurship and Public Policy, 2015, 4, (1), 57-84 View citations (3)
- What Happens When the Well Goes Dry? And Other Agricultural Disasters
Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, 2012, 27, (3), 2
- Potential Economic Impacts of the Managed Haying and Grazing Provision of the Conservation Reserve Program
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2011, 36, (3), 17 View citations (1)
- Does Broadband Access Impact Migration in America? Examining Differences between Rural and Urban Areas
The Review of Regional Studies, 2010, 40, (1), 5-26 View citations (4)
- Social capital: An analysis of factors influencing investment
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), 2009, 38, (3), 443-455 View citations (4)
- The economic impact of broadband deployment in Kentucky
Regional Economic Development, 2007, (Nov), 88-118 View citations (12)
- Do Commuters Free-ride? Estimating the Impacts of Interjurisdictional Commuting on Local Public Goods Expenditures
Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, 2003, 33, (1), 16 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.