Details about Anastasia Shastitko
Access statistics for papers by Anastasia Shastitko.
Last updated 2021-03-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Empirical assessment of the role of economic analysis in the Russian antitrust: Why is economic analysis used?
European Journal of Law and Economics, 2018, 45, (2), 313-330 View citations (1)
- Modeling and Empirical Assessment of the Parallelism at the Auction
Public administration issues, 2017, (4), 7-28
- DOES ANTITRUST NEED THE RULE MINUS ONE-EIGHTH FINES FOR COMPLIANCE?
Public administration issues, 2016, (1), 38-59 View citations (1)
- Markets of Joint Products: Theoretical Model and Policy Implications
VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, 2015, 2 View citations (3)
Also in Russian Journal of Economics, 2015, 1, (2), 199-216 (2015) View citations (2)
- Behavioral Antitrust
Economic Policy, 2014, 6, 76—91
- The use of economic analysis in antitrust proceedings: an empirical study
Economic Policy, 2013, 91—111
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.