Details about Dr Muhammad Sadiq Shahid
Access statistics for papers by Dr Muhammad Sadiq Shahid.
Last updated 2021-02-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Decentralized Tax Revenue, Institutional Complementarity and Economic Growth: A Time Series Analysis of Pakistan
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, 2020, 10, (4), 25-33
- Does corporate governance play any role in investor confidence, corporate investment decisions relationship? Evidence from Pakistan and India
Journal of Economics and Business, 2019, 105, (C) View citations (4)
- Foreign Debt and Debt Servicing Relief Effect Implications in Pakistan: A Poverty Reduction Strategy
Global Economics Review, 2019, 4, (4), 23-34
- Treatment Of Municipal Waste Water Through Adsorption Using Different Waste Biomass As Activated Carbon
Journal Clean WAS (JCleanWAS), 2019, 3, (1), 21-27
- Collective conceptualization and management of risk for arsenic pollution in urban community gardens
Review of Agricultural, Food and Environmental Studies, 2018, 99, (2), 167-187
- Investor confidence and mutual fund performance in emerging markets: Insights from India and Pakistan
Journal of Economic Studies, 2018, 45, (6), 1288-1310
- A Morphological Hessian Based Approach for Retinal Blood Vessels Segmentation and Denoising Using Region Based Otsu Thresholding
PLOS ONE, 2016, 11, (7), 1-19 View citations (2)
- Effect of Corporate Governance and Financial Leverage on Market value Added in Pakistan
Journal of Accounting and Finance in Emerging Economies, 2016, 2, (1), 17-26
- Determinants of FDI in Sub-Saharan African Countries: A Review of the Evidence
Business and Economic Research, 2015, 5, (2), 23-34
- FDI and Economic Growth in Nigeria: A Co-integration Analysis
Business and Economic Research, 2015, 5, (1), 243-261 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.