Details about Huimin Shi
Access statistics for papers by Huimin Shi.
Last updated 2018-12-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Tax evasion through trade intermediation: evidence from Chinese exporters
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank
See also Journal Article in International Review of Economics & Finance (2016)
- Productivity, financial constraints, and firms' global value chain participation: Evidence from China
Economic Modelling, 2018, 73, (C), 184-194
- The business cycle implications of bank discrimination in China
Economic Modelling, 2018, 73, (C), 264-278 View citations (1)
- Tax evasion through trade intermediation: Evidence from Chinese exporters
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2016, 42, (C), 518-535 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- The missing trade of China: balls-and-bins model
Empirical Economics, 2016, 50, (4), 1511-1526
- The selection of firms based on productivity: different roles of entry and overhead cost
Economic Modelling, 2016, 54, (C), 537-544
- Trade Liberalization and Exports Promotion: A Dynamic and Heterogeneous Analysis Under the Case of Chile
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2016, 52, (11), 2636-2645
- Sectoral technological progress, migration barriers, and structural change in China
Journal of Comparative Economics, 2015, 43, (2), 257-273 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.