Details about Maxim Sinitsyn
Access statistics for papers by Maxim Sinitsyn.
Last updated 2017-02-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- CHARACTERIZATION OF THE SUPPORT OF THE MIXED STRATEGY PRICE EQUILIBRIA IN OLIGOPOLIES WITH HETEROGENEOUS CONSUMERS
Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2008)
- PRICING DISPERSION IN DUOPOLIES WITH HETEROGENOUS CONSUMERS
Departmental Working Papers, McGill University, Department of Economics
- Choosing the Quality of the Fit between Complementary Products
Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, 2016, 25, (1), 161-178 View citations (1)
- Managing Price Promotions Within a Product Line
Marketing Science, 2016, 35, (2), 304-318
- Where Does the Bucket Leak? Sending Money to the Poor via the Community Development Block Grant Program
Housing Policy Debate, 2014, 24, (1), 119-171 View citations (1)
- Price promotions in emerging markets
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2013, 31, (5), 404-416 View citations (1)
- Coordination of Price Promotions in Complementary Categories
Management Science, 2012, 58, (11), 2076-2094 View citations (5)
- The Cabals of a Few or the Confusion of a Multitude: The Institutional Trade-Off between Representation and Governance
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, 2011, 3, (1), 1-24 View citations (6)
- Price dispersion in duopolies with heterogeneous consumers
International Journal of Industrial Organization, 2009, 27, (2), 197-205 View citations (7)
- Behavior of Nonprofit Organizations in For-Profit Markets: The Curious Case of Unprofitable Revenue-Raising Activities
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), 2008, 164, (4), 727-750 View citations (1)
- Characterization of the support of the mixed strategy price equilibria in oligopolies with heterogeneous consumers
Economics Letters, 2008, 99, (2), 242-245 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Technical Note--Price Promotions in Asymmetric Duopolies with Heterogeneous Consumers
Management Science, 2008, 54, (12), 2081-2087 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.