Details about Arunima Sinha
Access statistics for papers by Arunima Sinha.
Last updated 2016-06-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Lesson from the Great Depression that the Fed Might Have Learned: A Comparison of the 1932 Open Market Purchases with Quantitative Easing
Economics Working Papers, Hoover Institution, Stanford University View citations (1)
Also in NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc (2016) View citations (7)
- The Term Structure of Interest Rates in India
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- What does the Yield Curve imply about Investor Expectations?
Working Papers, Ursinus College, Department of Economics
- Expectations from the Term Structure
2013 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics
- East Asian Crisis and Currency Pressure: The Case of India
Working papers, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics View citations (1)
- FOMC Forward Guidance and Investor Beliefs
American Economic Review, 2015, 105, (5), 656-61 View citations (4)
- Government debt, learning and the term structure
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2015, 53, (C), 268-289 View citations (2)