Details about Anushree Sinha
Access statistics for papers by Anushree Sinha.
Last updated 2018-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books
- Employment dimension of infrastructure investment: state level input- output analysis
ILO Working Papers, International Labour Organization View citations (2)
- INFORMALITY: CONCEPTS, FACTS AND MODELS
Working Papers, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management View citations (3)
- Gender and Informal Sector Analysis in India: Economy Wide Approaches
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) View citations (2)
- Ravinder Kaur (Ed.), Too Many Men Too Few Women
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2017, 11, (3), 365-373
- Introduction: Informalityâ€”Concepts, Facts and Models
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, 2012, 6, (2), 91-102
- Performance and Sustainability of Self-Help Groups in India: A Gender Perspective
Asian Development Review, 2010, 27-1, (1), 80-103 View citations (4)
- Productivity of Indian Informal Workers
Journal of South Asian Development, 2010, 5, (1), 15-52
- Book review
Economic Systems Research, 2006, 18, (3), 327-329
- Structural Economics and the Quality of Life
Feminist Economics, 1999, 5, (2), 125-132
- The Environments of the Poor in South Asia: Simultaneously Reducing Poverty, Protecting the Environment, and Adapting to Climate Change
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press
- Trade Liberalization and India's Informal Economy
OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.