Details about Georgia Siougle
Access statistics for papers by Georgia Siougle.
Last updated 2018-01-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Conference calls around merger and acquisition announcements: Do they reduce information asymmetry? UK Evidence
Research in International Business and Finance, 2014, 30, (C), 148-172 View citations (5)
- Tax management and IFRS financial reporting synergies
International Journal of Accounting, Auditing and Performance Evaluation, 2012, 8, (3), 223-238
- Informed trading around merger and acquisition announcements: Evidence from the UK equity and options markets
Journal of Futures Markets, 2011, 31, (8), 703-726 View citations (6)
- Accounting information and the valuation of Seasoned Equity Offerings (SEOs)
The International Journal of Accounting, 2007, 42, (4), 380-395 View citations (2)
- Earnings Forecasts Disclosed in SEO Prospectuses: Evidence from an Emerging Market
Journal of Emerging Market Finance, 2007, 6, (3), 249-267 View citations (2)
- Mergers and acquisitions of non-financial firms in Europe: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange
Applied Economics Letters, 2007, 14, (7), 523-527
- SEOs in a 'Hot Market': evidence of timing
Applied Financial Economics, 2007, 17, (14), 1179-1190 View citations (5)
- Value relevance of price, earnings and book values in the Athens Stock Exchange
Managerial Finance, 2007, 33, (5), 309-320 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.