Details about Sudhir K. Singh
Access statistics for papers by Sudhir K. Singh.
Last updated 2019-05-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can Labor Market Imperfections Explain Changes in the Inverse Farm Sizeâ€“Productivity Relationship? Longitudinal Evidence from Rural India
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (2)
- Can labor market imperfections explain changes in the inverse farm size-productivity relationship?: Longitudinal evidence from rural India
IFPRI discussion papers, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) View citations (2)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2016) View citations (2)
See also Journal Article in Land Economics (2018)
- Short-term effects of India's employment guarantee program on labor markets and agricultural productivity
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- Labor Market Performance and the Farm Size-Productivity Relationship in Rural India
2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Does land fragmentation increase the cost of cultivation ? evidence from India
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Journal of Development Studies (2017)
- Are mega-farms the future of global agriculture ? exploring the farm size-productivity relationship
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (6)
- Are mega-farms the future of global agriculture? Exploring the farm size-productivity relationship for large commercial farms in Ukraine
Discussion Papers, Kyiv School of Economics View citations (3)
- Can Labor-Market Imperfections Explain Changes in the Inverse Farm Size–Productivity Relationship? Longitudinal Evidence from Rural India
Land Economics, 2018, 94, (2), 239-258 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- Determinants of Productivity and Structural Change in a Large Commercial Farm Environment: Evidence from Ukraine
World Bank Economic Review, 2018, 32, (2), 287-306
- Wages, Prices and Agriculture: How Can Indian Agriculture Cope with Rising Wages?
Journal of Agricultural Economics, 2018, 69, (2), 281-305
- Does Land Fragmentation Increase the Cost of Cultivation? Evidence from India
Journal of Development Studies, 2017, 53, (1), 82-98 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- Consumption Smoothing and Insurance Against the Income Risks: A Case of India
Indian Economic Review, 2012, 47, (2), 265-283
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.