Details about Gerald Simons
Access statistics for papers by Gerald Simons.
Last updated 2016-08-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Wind Energy Industry: R&D Funding and International Technological Diffusion
International Advances in Economic Research, 2013, 19, (1), 77-78
- Monetary Integration in East Asia: Evidence from Real Effective Exchange Rates
Review of International Economics, 2011, 19, (5), 865-876 View citations (10)
- The effect of offshoring on knowledge flows in the US automobile industry
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2010, 19, (6), 553-568
- Innovation and the Business Cycle: A Comparison of the U.S. Semiconductor and Automobile Industries
International Advances in Economic Research, 2006, 12, (2), 277-286 View citations (2)
- Patenting and Business Cycles: Computers vs. Auto Industries
International Advances in Economic Research, 2005, 11, (1), 123-123
- Innovation and corporate restructuring in the semiconductor and automotive industries
International Advances in Economic Research, 2004, 10, (2), 161-161
- Global Influences on U.S. Auto Innovation
Economics of Innovation and New Technology, 2002, 11, (1), 25-34 View citations (3)
- The underground economy and organized crime in transition economies
International Advances in Economic Research, 2001, 7, (3), 369-369
- Information flows and innovation rates in the U.S. auto industry
International Advances in Economic Research, 2000, 6, (2), 365-366
- LETTING THE MARKET PRESERVE LAND: THE CASE FOR A MARKET‐DRIVEN TRANSFER OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS PROGRAM
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1999, 17, (2), 256-266 View citations (14)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.