Details about Anoop Singh
Access statistics for papers by Anoop Singh.
Last updated 2019-09-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cross-border electricity cooperation in South Asia
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (9)
- Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (19)
- Rural Electrification in India: Economic and Institutional aspects of Renewables
Working Papers, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge View citations (2)
Also in Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge (2007) View citations (12)
- Electricity cooperation in South Asia: Barriers to cross-border trade
Energy Policy, 2018, 120, (C), 741-748 View citations (7)
- The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India
The Energy Journal, 2015, Volume 36, (Number 4) View citations (3)
- Towards a competitive market for electricity and consumer choice in the Indian power sector
Energy Policy, 2010, 38, (8), 4196-4208 View citations (11)
- A market for renewable energy credits in the Indian power sector
Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2009, 13, (3), 643-652 View citations (8)
- Climate co-benefit policies for the Indian power sector: domestic drivers and North-South cooperation
Climate Policy, 2009, 9, (5), 529-543 View citations (3)
- Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects
Energy Policy, 2006, 34, (16), 2480-2490 View citations (34)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.