Details about Gabriela Sicilia
|Workplace:||RiskLab Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales (Faculty of Economics and Management), Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Autonomous University of Madrid), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Gabriela Sicilia.
Last updated 2017-01-05. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Dealing with the Endogeneity Problem in Data Envelopment Analysis
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (11)
- The educational efficiency drivers in Uruguay: Findings from PISA 2009
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Another brick in the wall: a new ranking of academic journals in Economics using FDH
Scientometrics, 2016, 107, (1), 91-101 View citations (3)
- Monte-Carlo Comparison of Conditional Nonparametric Methods and Traditional Approaches to Include Exogenous Variables
Pacific Economic Review, 2016, 21, (4), 483-497 View citations (7)
- Measuring the efficiency of public schools in Uruguay: main drivers and policy implications
Latin American Economic Review, 2015, 24, (1), 1-28 View citations (9)
- Testing the accuracy of DEA estimates under endogeneity through a Monte Carlo simulation
European Journal of Operational Research, 2015, 244, (2), 511-518 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.