Details about Paolo Siciliani
Access statistics for papers by Paolo Siciliani.
Last updated 2019-07-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Competition for retail deposits between commercial banks and non-bank operators: a two-sided platform analysis
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England
- Protecting Vulnerable Consumers in "Switching Markets"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics
Also in IFS Working Papers, Institute for Fiscal Studies (2018)
- Spatial models of heterogeneous switching costs
Bank of England working papers, Bank of England View citations (2)
- The Disruption of Retail Banking: A Competition Analysis of the Implications for Financial Stability and Monetary Policy
Journal of Financial Regulation, 2018, 4, (2), 167-189
- An intellectual property-based approach to the mandatory disclosure among lenders of credit data for small and medium enterprises
Journal of Banking Regulation, 2016, 17, (4), 288-295
- The Prudential Regulation Authority’s secondary competition objective
Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, 2015, 55, (4), 334-343 View citations (2)
- EXCLUSIONARY PRICING AND CONSUMERS HARM: THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION'S PRACTICE IN THE DSL MARKET
Journal of Competition Law and Economics, 2007, 3, (2), 243-279 View citations (4)
- Access regulation on NGA-A financial, market-led solution to bridge the gap between US and European diverging regulatory approaches
Telecommunications Policy, 34, (5-6), 287-298 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.