Details about Christian Volmar Skovsgaard
Access statistics for papers by Christian Volmar Skovsgaard.
Last updated 2020-06-26. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Editor
- 'Getting to Denmark': The Role of Elites for Development
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics View citations (5)
Also in Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES) (2018) View citations (16)
IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola (2018) View citations (14)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2018) View citations (11)
- Historical Migration Flows and Global Health Differences
DaCHE discussion papers, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics
- Does HIV/AIDS matter for economic growth in sub-Saharan Africa?
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- The Heavy Plough and the Agricultural Revolution in Medieval Europe
Working Papers, European Historical Economics Society (EHES)
Also in Discussion Papers of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics (2013) View citations (12)
- The heavy plow and the agricultural revolution in Medieval Europe
Journal of Development Economics, 2016, 118, (C), 133-149 View citations (14)
- Modern gender roles and agricultural history: the Neolithic inheritance
Journal of Economic Growth, 2015, 20, (4), 365-404 View citations (53)
- DaCHE discussion papers
University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.