Details about Blanka Skrabic Peric
Access statistics for papers by Blanka Skrabic Peric.
Last updated 2019-08-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Spatial determinants of sectors wage inequaities: Analysis for the region of Croatia
ERSA conference papers, European Regional Science Association
- Determinants of Incoming Cross-Border M&A: Evidence from European Transition Economies
- A Note on the “Economic Policy Uncertainty Index”
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2018, 137, (2), 505-526
- Credit risk of subsidiaries of foreign banks in CEE countries: Impacts of the parent bank and home country economic environment
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2018, 46, (C), 49-69
- Have More Profitable Banks a More or a Less Risky Lending Policy? Empirical Evidence from CEE Countries
Prague Economic Papers, 2018, 2018, (5), 573-587
- Panel GARCH Model with Cross-Sectional Dependence between CEE Emerging Markets in Trading Day Effects Analysis
Journal for Economic Forecasting, 2018, (4), 71-84
- Heterogeneous Panel Granger causality between GDP and Tourism in 11 EU members in Central and Southeastern Europe
Eastern European Business and Economics Journal, 2017, 3, (1), 6-27 View citations (1)
- How did rapid credit growth cause non-performing loans in the CEE Countries?
South East European Journal of Economics and Business, 2017, 12, (2), 73-84
- REGIONAL INEQUALITIES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION AND THE ROLE OF INSTITUTIONS
Review of Urban & Regional Development Studies, 2014, 26, (1), 20-39 View citations (1)
- Systemic competitiveness of post-socialist and capitalist economies: a broader look at the competitiveness debate
Post-Communist Economies, 2014, 26, (4), 477-497 View citations (1)
- European Integration in the Light of Business and Consumer Surveys
Eastern European Economics, 2013, 51, (2), 5-20 View citations (4)
- The Fisher effect at the borders of the European Monetary Union: evidence from post-communist countries
Post-Communist Economies, 2013, 25, (3), 309-324
- WAGE INEQUALITIES AND AGGLOMERATION IN CROATIA: WHO’S TO BLAME?
Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, 2012, 12, (2)
- Banking sector development in CEE countries: panel data approach
International Journal of Sustainable Economy, 2011, 3, (3), 281-293 View citations (1)
- The Hybrid Phillips Curve: Empirical Evidence from Transition Economies
Czech Journal of Economics and Finance (Finance a uver), 2011, 61, (4), 367-383 View citations (4)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.