Details about Gary John Robert Slater
Access statistics for papers by Gary John Robert Slater.
Last updated 2018-03-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Labour market regulation and the â€˜competition stateâ€™: an analysis of the implementation of the Agency Working Regulations in the UK
Work, Employment & Society, 2016, 30, (4), 590-606
- New Labour and work-time regulation: a Marxian analysis of the UK economy
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2015, 39, (3), 711-732
- Workplace relations, unemployment and finance-dominated capitalism
Review of Keynesian Economics, 2014, 2, (2), 134-146 View citations (1)
- Economic Well-being and British Regions: The Problem with GDP Per Capita
Review of Social Economy, 2009, 67, (4), 483-505 View citations (1)
- Agency Working in Britain: Character, Consequences and Regulation
British Journal of Industrial Relations, 2005, 43, (2), 249-271 View citations (28)
- Preferences, Power, and the Determination of Working Hours
Journal of Economic Issues, 2005, 39, (1), 75-90 View citations (4)
- Driven to abstraction? Critical realism and the search for the 'inner connection' of social phenomena
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2002, 26, (6), 773-788 View citations (9)
- The Poverty of Flexibility
International Review of Applied Economics, 2002, 16, (2), 243-251
- The Uncertain Foundations of Transaction Costs Economics
Journal of Economic Issues, 2000, 34, (1), 61-87 View citations (14)
Chapter 57 in The Elgar Companion to Marxist Economics, 2012, pp 360-366 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.